Tuesday 27 May 2014

Day2 yongkang

The advancing technology really amazed me, seeing portable scanners with wifi, 'dancing music' with 70+LED lights and Singapore's power in astronomical area. The world's fastest elevator also took us 80+levels up with only 37 seconds.
But the most surprising part, is that I can hardly find a dustbin when we were at 师大夜市, but more surprisingly, the floor is very clean! Everybody holds on to their rubbish until they see a dustbin, but what I do not understand is why don't they install more dustbins? It might make the place abit unclean but it will be much more convenient. Still, I respect Taiwanese for their responsibility that they really want to protect their environment from the heart. Previously, I thought mathematics is only useful when doing questions, but today, I have seen how it influences everything in our life. A slight error in the astronomy industry means a satellite will be unable to complete its mission and a huge sum of money will be wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment