Thursday 29 May 2014

Day4 yongkang

Through today's visit, I learnt many new concepts in math, such as game theory, I learnt more about tuition in Taiwan and how much can a university change the world. The game theory is very interesting but some part of it is quite hard to understand since there is many assumptions. I also thought that university is just transferring knowledge like any other schools does, but through Dr Feng's talk, I realised that universities plays a very important role in many areas. I also didn't expect tuition to be so common in Taiwan, since there are little tests, but today I realised that because there are little tests, the tests are very very important. The friendliness of Taiwanese is also very heartwarming, the managers in the tuition centre can just briefly talk to us since we will not be their customers, but they really spent a lot of time interacting with us and touring their facilities, which really impressed me. I would like to know more details about game theory, and the students' feeling about tuition since we didn't get the chance to interact with students today. I'd like to introduce Dr Feng's talk to my friends since it is really enriching.

No comments:

Post a Comment